Friday, April 3, 2009

Oops!


I was busy for a while and couldn't update the blog. sorry for that!
anyway happy new year to all Iranian friends all over the world. best wishes for you guys for the new year!

I was on a trip to Shiraz in the new year, and on the way back I fell asleep when I was driving! and then car got out of the road suddenly, we was almost dead! but just god saved us. no injury, nothing! just my car got damaged. All four of my tires were slashed and they were all out of use absolutely! and some more more damages of coarse! anyway, I'm still alive ;) ... never mind. let it go.
you can see my car while it's being lifted by a truck crane. the photo was taken by my new camera!
so the moral of the story is not driving when you are tired.
hey don't blame on me, because I was looking to find a place to stop the car for a few minutes; but there wasn't any!
In some roads there was a small parking areas every (for example 10) kilometers, and there was a phone booth too. it's very good & useful. but that damn road hadn't such places. anyway be careful while driving!

No comments: