Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Final Project

Hi there

I know its a long time since the last post. Well, I was busy with my final project for university. It was a Dynamic Form Generator. this DFG should dynamically create Windows forms when needed. the Administrator users can design their forms within the program and store them to the SQL database, and other users can open this forms and use them. DFG should act as an engine in the main program. I should go further to improve the program to be a real deal!

I used IBM Rational Rose for some UML Diagrams for design part, coded the project using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, and I used C#.NET as my programming language. actually I love this Language. It has a good object oriented structure and its well organized! thank you Microsoft! ;) and also I used Microsoft SQL Server for the database.

I was going to talk about some thing different from my project, but I think its going to be on a separate post. heh!

No comments: