Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Season for HIMYM

How clever is that!?

In the bar, Barney, Marshall, and Lily, all convinced Ted  to take five shots of  "Red Dragon" (a special drink) to turn off his brain. So the day after  he wakes up with a girl in his bed! Oops!!!
huh so you wanna know what's the story, but you can't, cause Ted does not remember anything at all. So he asks his friends to fill him in. But every part of the puzzle is in different heads.
so story will complete slowly in a step by step way.

Believe me, it's really wonderful ;))) Yup! It was the 10th episode of the first season of my favorite tvshow "How I Met Your Mother". This episode rocks! It called "The Pineapple Incident". It’s one of the bests.

The show started at 2005 and now  Season 5 ends.  I can’t wait for season 6. The good point is that CBS confirmed that there is a season 6. But I hope for more seasons! Keep it up Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. You did an awesome job!

See How I Met Your Mother on imdb.

7 comments:

jamie said...

i just love the show. more seasons pleaaaaase!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's awesome! just don't stop this awesomeness CBS! let it rock!!

Nicole said...

Big fan! and that episode you mentioned just love it!!!

Unknown said...

Hi there buddy, how are you? yeah nice show but i hear next season is going to be the last season. :(
Did you see The "Glee", its Superb I suggest you to see it certainly, must see :D , see ya buddy.
Bye for now
sincerely yours, Soheil.

Unknown said...

Hi Soheil. yeah that's so sad ;( I don't wanna believe this season is gonna be the last one!
anyway Glee huh? I'm gonna try that buddy, thanks for your suggestion.
And by the way it's good to have you here man. take care ;)

mike said...

now it's coming to the end. so so sad ;(

Unknown said...

Ok I know it happened three month ago, but just for your information, they renewed their contract with CBS for two more seasons. Yes it is still on baby ;)